Experienced international business transactions attorney
With 40 years of experience, international attorney Dennis M. Sullivan possesses in-depth knowledge about all aspects of international business and government transactions, including:
- Formation of U.S. subsidiaries and holding companies
- International employment issues
- Formation and governance of foreign business entities
- Representation of foreign governments and agencies*
- International estate planning
- Probate and international will disputes
- International wills drafting and execution
*Law Practice – Government:
Legal Advisor, Consulates General of Federal Republic of Germany, Switzerland, and Brazil (San Francisco); Past Special Counsel, Office of the Commission of the European Union (San Francisco); Currently represent and advise numerous agencies and instrumentalities of foreign governments in all aspects of public and private international law, including litigation in United States Courts.
Contact the Law Offices of Dennis M. Sullivan.
Call the Law Offices of Dennis M. Sullivan at 415-982-5454 or contact them online to schedule an appointment.